Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$40000.00 to $56000.00 yearly
Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerks interested in developing their careers will be interested in this opportunity with a promising Health Pharm/Biotech company via Robert Half Finance. This position is for candidates with the ability to to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role is a full-time position based in the Scotts Valley, California area. Start advancing your career now, and find out more about this exciting opportunity.
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basisJob Requirements:
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Command of Batch Records
- Foundational knowledge in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Strong familiarity with Check Runs
- Coding Invoices experience
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.