HCL are currently recruiting Senior Practitioner to join the Duty and Assessment (Initial Response Service) team in Walsall Council! This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive authority and be part of a great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
This is an ongoing locum contract with a fantastic pay rate of £32.24 LTD per hour!
The working hours in Walsall Council are 37 hours per weekBenefits of the Role:
- Pay Rate of £32.34 per hour!
- 37 hour weeks
- A supportive and empowering organisational culture
- Walsall offer support and guidance to all agency staff
- Managing a reduced case load of <20
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Supervising 2 ASYE’s (Assessed and Supported Year in Employment)
- Mentoring less experienced members of staff and management
- Managing a reduced case loads of <20
To apply, you will need:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person successfully referred
- Weekly payments on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant with 10 years experience
- Industry leading compliance
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
- Proven post qualifying experience
- Relevant social work qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
Apply today, and register with us. Enjoy the flexibility of working with HCL.
If you're interested in this role please call Megan on 01132338202 or click 'apply' belowRole: Senior Practitioner Job Type: PermanentLocation: walsall, england, englandApply for this job now.