COMPANY: ROBERT HALF TECHNOLOGY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Technical Trainer Salary:
Employment Type: Full Time
Title: Technical Trainer
Target Salary: Will depend upon experience ($60k)
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401K, generous PTO and vacation
A client in the education and non-profit space is looking for a well-qualified Technical Trainer who will be responsible for driving the development of new systems and modifications or enhancements of existing systems for the staff. This team player will also have domain expertise and leadership to all aspects of system design including analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed clinical information systems. We are looking for somebody who loves working with people and is motivated by a family-oriented environment.
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Omar Garcia-Gomez at omar.garcia-#removed# ** Major Job Responsibilities/Requirements:
- 2+ years of relevant work in IT.
- Experience training end users in hardware or software, preferably in an academic setting. This individual will work closely with the learning management system (LMS)
- Experience designing and developing Web-based instructional resources which incorporate graphics, audio and video.
- Passion for teaching/education and excellent customer service.
- Detail oriented, independent, critical thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- 5+ years healthcare Information Technology experience
- Microsoft Office
- Eclipsys Sunrise Suite and/ or All scripts
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Omar Garcia-Gomez at omar.garcia-#removed# **
- provided by Dice