Have experience in retail, sales or customer service? Then this is the job for you!
Charleston's top outsourced marketing firm has an exciting opening on behalf of its client,a marketing firm in that is looking for a full time, permanent, Junior Sales Associate to join their growing team. Our client develops creative, customer service-based marketing campaigns focused on retail brand management, client acquisition, and customer retention. This firm works with Fortune 100 clients, overseeing all aspects of their retail brand marketing to expand into local markets and build a viable client base.
As a Junior Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the largest retail clients in the nation. You will develop retail marketing campaigns, provide friendly, personalized service to clients’ consumers, and ultimately create a memorable brand experience overall.
Responsibilities of the Junior Sales Associate include:
· Interact inside of retail locations with clients' customers in order to promote client services and increase sales.
· Manage in-store relations including customer service and client acquisitions by conducting face-to-face sales.
· Facilitate in-store promotional advertising
· Provide service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
· Implement marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
· Document new client signups and submit all paperwork in a timely manner.
Benefits of working with our client:
· Fast track promotions based on performance!
· Travel opportunities! (Conferences, Company Trips, Company Contests)
· Exciting and upbeat team atmosphere
· Full paid training
· At least 1-year customer service, retail, food, and beverage or hospitality experience.
· Previous experience with clients in the home improvement industry an asset.
· Motivated and excited personality!
· Student mentality
· Outstanding work ethic
· Drive to succeed
Keywords: Jobs in marketing, marketing jobs, sales jobs, careers in marketing, sales and marketing, marketing management, management training, marketing manager, jobs for marketing, marketing career, sales rep jobs, sales representative job, sales salary, sales commission, sales hourly wage, marketing salary, marketing hourly wage, marketing commission, sales manager jobs, marketing director, marketing assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing coordinator job, junior account marketing rep, junior account sales rep, only marketing jobs, only sales jobs, only retail jobs, only entry-level jobs, entry-level, retail experience, customer service background, customer service experience, advancement, training, full training provided, paid training, no call center, no telemarketing, inside sales, inside marketing, in-store marketing, in-store sales, in-store advertising, internship, full time, full-time, marketing firm, marketing agency, sales and marketing, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, management, entry level, entry level, full time, internship, management, lead generations, entry level, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, management, sales, training, marketing, customer service, retail, lead generator, entrepreneur, training, leads
Role: Junior Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.