COMPANY: SANCTUARY PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Sanctuary Health is looking for a Ward Nurse (Registered General Nurse) to work fulltime based in Birmingham.
The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered General Nurse job is £21.21 £34.44 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) depending on shifts and this role is an ongoing contract.
### **Wards Including:**
### **Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:**
- Valid NMC registration under General Nursing
- A degree or equivalent within General Nursing
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- Experience within Acute Hospitals
- Full time would be expected with generally long days and the odd night. The days available can be agreed nearer the time.
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Chloe Martin; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
### **Reasonable Adjustments:**
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Advertised through Zoek f8ef7c1f4904418483745c69e58ef9015