Use you analytic skills for this National company!
Work for this National Company in South Miami if you have at least 3 years’ experience creating, developing, and maintaining advanced queries utilizing Crystal Reports for in-house as well as external use. If you like analyzing functions and finding compliance gaps within an organization's licensing units and implementing new processes to solve them, then this job is for you.
· Use Crystal Reports for in-house Licensing Solutions’ to identify, analyze, and address the legal, financial, and regulatory requirements of organizations varied businesses.
· Ensure corporate and business unit compliance; complex request analysis and report creation for market conduct exams; compliance implementation projects; system requirements; business rules; advanced financial reporting; departmental budget creation and forecasting; company rating questionnaires; tax liability reporting; database maintenance; and system support.
· Analyze and implementing system changes, working with IT, NIPR, state departments, and vendors on updates, and overseeing all the licensing processes and minimizing the potential for regulatory and legal exposure to company and its underwriting companies.
· Analyzes risks, conceptualizes remedies, implements projects, creates processes to managed those projects, and institutes controls to ensure risks have been alleviated.
· Responsible for the research, development, creation, documentation, quality assurance, and completion of processes.
· Creates customized reports submitted to clients via FTP and those published to Infoview for client use.
· Responsible for uploading new and modified queries to the test, model, and production environments for use on Infoview.
· Interprets and disseminates important regulatory changes communicated to Licensing via the Government Relations department and bulletins sent by the state DOIs and vendors.
· Prepares test plans, conducts user system testing, creates new system requirements for system implementation, and performs system maintenance.
· Creates department’s fiscal budget ($5,000,000), and annual Licensing budget and working directly with the Licensing VP/Director.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience using SSRS
· Experience with Crystal reporting
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Advanced Excel Skills
Career Movers and Shapers is a proven recruiting/staffing firm. Career Movers and Shapers has a proven history of placing talented professionals in positions in South Florida.
Role: Compliance Report Analyst
Apply for this job now.