Job Title: Production Team leader
Location: South West London
Aspion are currently recruiting for a Production Team Leader to join their team in the South west London area. This is fantastic opportunity to join a leading Manufacturing company who are fast growing in their dynamic industry with fast plans for the future.
This role would suit a production technician with some supervisory experience who is keen to advance their career. The company offer competitive remuneration and the enjoyment of working with a great team at an exciting time in the company's developments.
The candidate will need to be technically competent and have worked within the electronics sector in order to assemble the products. This is a hands on role and you will be expected to carry out assembly testing of all the technically complex products.
- Support the production supervisor in all aspects of running the production operation with a team of 7 and rising.
- Follow production schedules to ensure all orders are completed on time and as efficiently as possible.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as order processing, stock adjustments, organising dispatches, time-keeping records and so on.
- Monitor the performance of the team and support them to ensure that targets for quality, delivery and efficiency are met.
- Ensure that procedures are followed and that quality standards are maintained.
- Carry out routine inspections and recommend improvements.
- Identify training needs and ensure that the team keep up to date with new products or developments.
- Demonstrate the attitudes and behaviour required of the team by setting an example.
- 3 years' experience of electro-mechanical or light engineering assembly and test.
- Some supervisory experience.
- Strong IT skills and an ability to learn and use a range of programmes including Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills, knowing how to get the best out of team.
- Strong organisational skills: this can be a fast-moving and challenging environment.
- Close attention to detail.
- A commitment to quality excellence.
- Experience with Odoo or a similarly scaled ERP system.
- Experience in a quality controlled environment, ideally ISO9000.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.