Stoke on Trent
The Hadleigh Timber Group is made up of a number of established timber businesses throughout the UK. The product ranges of our 4 businesses span all industry sectors and we continue to grow organically and by acquisition.
Working as part of a small team in this hands on and diverse role you will be the first point of contact for managers providing advise and support on all aspects of the employee cycle from recruitment through to departure.
Recruitment and selection is a key part of this role and as such it is essential that you have experience of dealing with high volumes of recruitment alongside your other responsibilities. In addition to this on a day to day basis you will undertake a variety of tasks with a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and confidentiality in relation to employee relations, facilitation of training events and administration of leavers.
As a very busy department that is always striving for improvement it is expected that you will be able to make an immediate contribution. To succeed in this role you will need to manage a diverse workload with a high level of autonomy, you will use your knowledge to solve problems but also appreciate at what point you should seek input.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft programs
- Confidence with the ability to take responsibility and make decisions
- Ability to multitask workload and have a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and capability to work toward changeable goals
- Passion for our business and the ability to learn quickly
- A full driving licence
Cultural fit is essential to us, we are fast paced, hands on and business focused meaning that no two days are the same. As well as a dynamic work environment we offer:
- The opportunity to shine and be noticed
- Career progression
- Competitive benefits package.
If you are excited by this role, and believe you are exactly what we are looking for, please apply by submitting a cv and covering letter stating your current salary.