Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £95 - £110 per day, Inc benefits
Location: Cardiff CF3Hourly Rate: £95 - £110/dayHours: 8.30 – 15.30 Monday – Friday (Flexible Full time/ Part time)Contract: TempStart date: ASAP
Are you a Cover supervisor looking for a new opportunity? Have you got previous classroom experience, or looking to develop this further?We are currently recruiting cover supervisors to support our client in the Cardiff area. Our client firmly believes that every individual can discover, develop and achieve their full potential to take their place in our ever-changing world. “Together in Christ, we can make a difference” this philosophy is at the heart of everything they aspire to do for each member of the community.We are seeking reliable, passionate and enthusiastic individuals who are looking for their next step in their career in education. You may have previously worked as a teaching assistant, be working towards your PGCE or wanting to develop your classroom management experience, if so, we want to hear from you!Applicants will be required to manage the class, be organised, punctual, prepared for any situation. You will have a presence in the classroom, to ensure that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Ability to follow lesson plans.
• Willingness to work in an ever changing environment.
• Have the ability to communicated clearly and effectively with staff and pupils.
• Have excellent behaviour management techniques.
• Be able to support pupils with queries and deliver set lesson plans.
• Ability to follow and adapt to school policies and procedures
What do we need from you?
• Previous experience in the classroom
• Qualifications in Education or classroom support (preferred but not essential)
• Ability to manage behaviour and adapt to changing environments
What you need to register with Reed:
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Registered with the EWC
• Provide 5 years relevant references.Interested?This role is to commence on or after the 20th November so candidates will be shortlisted on 13/11/2023. Please apply with your most recent CV including all relevant experience to the role, a designated consultant will then be in touch to discuss your application further.If you would like