COMPANY: INVESTIGO LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £65000 - £70000.00 per annum
Our client is within the Media space and is currently backed by a Private Equity Firm. They are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team and lead on the company expansion and growth.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the FD, you will be responsible for communicating to key internal stakeholders about the financial performance of the business.
- Working with Heads of Department on annual budget
- Responsible for the management accounts and forecast consolidation process
- Be able to provide detailed analysis of business results including variances to plan and prior year, historic business trends, KPI performance
- Managing the audit process and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Managing approx. 2 direct reports
The ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Candidate needs to have at least 2 years PQE
- Commercially aware with strong operational and business focus with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels to financial and non-financial audiences
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates "can do" attitude
If the role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please apply to the job or feel free to email your CV for further information.