We are working with one of the UKs top accountancy firms who are looking to add an Audit Manager to their team in Manchester.
The responsibilities of the Audit Manager will be to manage a portfolio of clients. They will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group.
The right person for the role will:
- ACA/ICAS/ACCA Qualified.
- Educated up to degree level.
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience.
Please feel free to contact us in confidence if you are interested in this role.