Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Financial Business Analyst
Highly unique role reporting directly to the CEO and supporting efforts towards various projects. If you are someone who is analytical and enjoys learning directly from/supporting a CEO this will definitely give you the right exposure!
About the Company
- Our client is a leading publicly traded company in the area; firm continues to grow while most others in our industry (and in Hartford) continue to shrink.
- Grown over 3 times in the last 4 years
- They feel strongly about developing their employees.
- The company has a high sense of community involvement: They match donations from employees to non-profits such as educational organizations, the arts, health and human services and environmental organizations.
- They offer excellent benefits, with health benefits starting on day 1 of hire (!), solid 401K match, vacation/holiday and sick time.
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
'If you are self-motivated and focused, you'll have all the space you need to get your work done. It was exciting to be part of a budding company!'
'Very progressive company, they really try to expand into new markets, and keep up with new ideas'
- Broad based role directly supporting the CEO with key projects.
- Assist in competitive analysis to help support decision making.
- Preparing reports and presentations for the board meetings
- Involved in the annual and strategic planning initiatives
- Work within various groups in the organization and support on various initiatives.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years experience as a financial analyst or business analyst.
- Strong presentation skills with high level proficiency in Excel
- Exceptional written and communication skills