We are seeking a Local Route Driver to join our team! The successful candidate will drive to pick up inventory.
- Collect inventory from customer locations and return home every night
- Load and unload vehicle
- Inspect and monitor vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of materials
- Complete paperwork accurately
- Maintain and grow established route, develop relationships with customers and vendors.
- 2 years commercial driving experience, CDL-B required
- Experience with 10-speed manual transmission
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Goal oriented
- Tank experience a plus, but will train in tanker operations
Southwest Oil is a growing company looking for a motivated individual to join our team!
We offer Paid orientation and training, paid holidays and earned vacation time! Health and supplemental insurance available. Performance bonuses are available once training is complete.
Please contact Samantha for more information at (815) 416-0400 or submit your resume below.
Role: Local Route Driver
Apply for this job now.