A national leader in legal services and dedicated to serving today’s new legal economy. We expertly address the ever changing needs of law firms, corporations and government agencies in this dynamic industry by providing customized legal solutions, leveraging our deep understanding of the legal industry, its best practices, technology and economic drivers. Our clients count on us to provide fast, responsive, exceptional service, on time and on budget. Whether you seek temporary legal support to right-size your discovery teams, Specialized Project Attorney services, or specialists in compliance, contract administration, corporate transactions, research analysis and government, or permanent hires, we tailor a strategic solution that will help your organization achieve superior results and maximize ROI. Here’s why:
- 30+ years of experience in providing superior legal services
- 50,000+ qualified attorneys and legal professionals in our national database
- 12 offices in major legal centers in the U.S.
- 7 state-of-the-art eDiscovery review centers nationwide with the ability to build pop-up facilities in any location
- Single source provider, supported by an experienced, dedicated full-service professional team
• Make concise and compelling presentations to a variety of audiences; capture the attention and engagement of the most demanding and time-pressed audiences.
• Balance the need to close business quickly while concurrently working with clients consultatively to identify client needs and match them with service offerings.
• Manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities from identification through close.
• Maintain an active calendar of new client meetings and industry networking events.
• BA/BS degree
• Preferred: 5+ or more years of sales experience in legal services
• A track-record of successfully selling large-scale Document Review or e-Discovery services.
• Pre-existing client base of law firm and corporate contacts.
• A demonstrable and documented track record of predictably, consistency, and the over-achievement of revenue targets.
• A highly intelligent and energetic executive attitude with the ability to quickly assess business situations and act in an informed and decisive manner to drive required results.
• Entrepreneurial spirit; the drive to build and grow a dynamic and vibrant business
My client is the leader in deposition and litigation support solutions. For law firms and corporations, they provide national coverage, state-of-the-art facilities, highly skilled court reporters, advanced technology, unparalleled client service, and on-time delivery. Their solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies that streamline the deposition process, enhance delivery flexibility, and reliably handle the most complex cases.
Role: Managing Director of Managed Review Services, Pacific NW
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.