Straight Forward Recruitment are pleased to be working with our client, a luxury yacht building company on the edge of the Norfolk Broads.
Due to an increasing order book, our client is looking to add additional experienced Boat Builders to its existing team.
Main duties of the role include (but are not limited to):-
- Fitting ply bulkheads.
- Epoxy lay-up of sub assemblies.
- Fairing & finishing of final Composite Modules.
- Making and fitting cabin sole bearers.
- Cladding bulkheads with polished veneered ply.
- Making and fitting a variety of boat furniture.
- Fitting various fibreglass components.
- Making and fitting sole boards.
- Basic upholstery work on overhead panels etc.
- Making and hanging cabin doors.
- Levelling Boats
- Skin Fitting Installation, Deck Gear Installation and Teak Deck Installation
As a candidate you will ideally have the following:-
Time served as a Boat Builder
Ability to be organized and work to close time deadlines
To have a proven track record of completing work to a high standard
Relevant C&G Qualifications essential.
At least 2 years previous experience in the marine industry working with timber/GRP boats.
This is a temp to perm position meaning that after a successful 12 week period employed via Straight Froward Recruitment you will be offered a permanent contract by our client.
Hours of work are
Monday - Friday 07.30 - 1630
Pay is £11.20 - £11.70 per hour depending on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to this advert and attach your most up to date CV and one of our consultants will contact you if you have been shortlisted.