Reputable SF-based SaaS company is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their FP&A team. The position will be responsible for supporting the planning, forecasting and budgeting processes and financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support financial processes with annual budgeting, forecasting and preparing monthly reporting
- Assist monthly close
- Report financial results actual, budgets and forecasts
- Design and provide reports/templates to for internal and external reporting requirements
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Senior Financial Analyst Qualifications:
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent
- Detail-oriented and strong interpersonal and communication skills
Role: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.