Do you have experience working with and supporting children in EYFS? Would you want to work on a full-time basis in a fantastic Infant school near Huntingdon?
We are looking to appoint for a full time EYFS support role, to start ASAP at a 2 form entry primary school near Huntingdon. The school has dedicated play areas and classrooms that cater for all areas of the EYFS, including an outdoor play area that encourages physical activities. The school are really looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate with a 'can do' approach.
You must be immediatley available for work and Level 2 Early Years Qualified in order to be considered for this position.
Other Desirable Qualifications are as follows:
- Makaton Training
- Phonics Training (Read, Write inc)
- Sensory Training
- Paediatric First Aid
Ideal candidates will:
- Have worked previously in EYFS
- Have a patient and focused attitude towards the educational development of young children
- Support and contribute effectively towards the learning outcomes of each class taught by the Teacher
- Be willing to work full time during school hours (8:30 - 3:30)
- Have experience with Personal care
The school have insisted that all applicants must have previous experience working in the EYFS, and this is because the school is a pupil focused environment that prides itself on the success and development of the children that attend. Therefore it is essential for the pupils to have someone with prior experience in order to achieve the best results possible.
In your role, you will be expected to actively contribute in class activities and provide 1:1 support when needed, as well as general support for both the pupils and the class teacher if they require it.