Sr. Method Development Scientist Needed for growing Pharmaceutical Company
Salary: $85,000 - $105,000 + 10% Bonus
A rapidly growing, award winning Pharmaceutical Company is looking for skilled analytical chemists to help expand their laboratory. Recognized as North America's most awarded Drug Substance Manufacturer, they are continuously looking to improve and ensure that their products exceed the industry standard. This innovative lab is pursuing a highly motivated, experienced scientist to lead a team and contribute the company's continuous growth and success.
The Sr. Scientist will lead a team of analytical scientists in a fast-paced lab, working on various pharmaceutical method development and validation projects. Through effective communication the Sr. Scientist will explain and validate the results to different teams in the company, as well as clients.
- Operate analytical technologies with a breadth of practical experience in instrumentations including: HPLC and GMC.
- Use analytical expertise to lead the development, testing and validation of various experiments in compliance with GMP.
- Utilize strong communication and written skills to effectively execute validation protocols and reports to clients.
- Work as a liaison between different project teams, including: Process Chemists and Regulatory Affairs.
The ideal Candidate will have the following skill set:
- 3+ year experience in pharmaceutical method development.
- Strong understanding of GMP.
- Ability to lead and work well in a team-based environment.
- PhD in Chemistry: added bonus
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Must display a strong desire to learn alongside with impressive analytical and creative skill-sets.
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- Generous Holiday Bonus
EPM Scientific is a global specialist recruitment company working exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we understand that the ongoing changes within the Life Sciences industry make the ability to attract and maintain industry-leading talent a key priority.
As of today EPM Scientific has consultants based all over the world, from our own fully licensed and compliant offices in New York, Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, London, Zurich, Berlin, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and unlike many other companies, we have grown organically.
Role: Ph.D. Method Development Scientist
Apply for this job now.