Business Development Manager Job - International Freight Forwarding - Dallas, TX
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 + Package
We are hunting for a well-seasoned sales professional in Dallas, Texas, who has a proven track record of constant success within the Freight Forwarding industry. This is an exclusive role for an organization that is expanding and developing its sales team at an unprecedented rate. In addition to a competitive salary, my client will offer a highly attractive compensation package. This includes a 401k match up to 100%, healthcare insurance, vision insurance, and paid vacation & sick time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set and achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) for activity and new business
- Identify and follow up on new business leads
- Drive new business opportunities and/or cross-sales so as to maximise revenue
- Manage business renewal proposals.
- Provide quotes to customers and follow up in a timely manner
- Set up meetings with key customer contacts
- Prepare and present business tenders and proposals
- Grow and retain existing customer accounts
- Follow up with any lost customers in order to win back lost business.
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline via the CRM system
- Submit weekly progress reports to Sales Support Manager
- 5+ Years experience in Freight Forwarding sales
- Highly motivated and driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Extensive commercial acumen
- Possess a solution-led approach
- Proven track record of attaining new business
- Experienced relationship manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience
This is a direct-hire, full-time, permanent position.