ARCHITECT - MULTI UNIT RESTAURANTS - 60K - 100K
Senior Client Managers and Project Manager
A Sr. Client Managers responsibility is to manage the client teams, and client projects to assure client satisfaction and firm profitability. The Sr. Client Manager is a “Working” manager that uses CAD and provides team production support as required. The Sr. Client Manager is a member of the architectural staff who reports to a Company Partner responsible for their clients. The Sr. Client Manager is on the career path to become a Partner within the Company.
· 10+ years’ experience in restaurants or similar industry
· Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD required
· Excellent knowledge of Revit preferred
· Strong problem-solving abilities
· Knowledge of construction technology and building methods
· High energy
· Clear goal orientation
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
The Project Manager’s responsibility is the management of multiple architectural projects from design development through construction administration including the timing and cost of those projects as assigned by the Client Manager. The Project Manager is the lead member of a project team and reports to the Senior Project Manager or the Client Manager. The Project Manager also directs other office personnel and consultants working on the projects.
· 5-10 years’ experience in running multiple projects throughout the development cycle
· Architectural background
· Be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit for design and contract document purposes
· High energy and goal-oriented with strong work ethic
· Unquestioned reputation for honesty and integrity
· Confident and able to work collaboratively with others
· Ability to positively represent the firm
· Keep current on “State of the Art” in their design specialty through review of periodicals and continuing education
· Be creative and enthusiastic toward all design challenges
· Have the desire to learn and grow within the field and the fir6
Role: ARCHITECT-RESTAURANT DESIGN
Apply for this job now.