Linux Engineer/DevOps - FinTech
Your new company
You will be a part of a forward thinking FinTech company who keep technology at the forefront of their values. You will be part of a customer first business which ensures that they are staying ahead of the competition. If you are looking to be a part of a a market leader in the asset management space and work within a team of passionate technologist, this might be the role for you.
Your new role
As a Linux Engineer/DevOps, you will have a broad range of technical knowledge and specialise in Linux administration, and software development. You will sit in between the development and operations team and your key focus will be to deliver a first-class platform that our development teams can build upon.
- Develop automated tests using key technologies such as Ansible and monitoring to guarantee all aspects of our platform work as expected.
- Providing excellent support for all who use our platform.
- Work closely with the development teams in order to help them make best use of our platform.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience designing and building new, highly available and performant low latency services.
- Excellent understanding of Linux system administration, (Red Hat).
- Good understanding of configuration management systems (eg Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Experience developing service monitoring solutions using common tools (eg Nagios, Zabbix, Sensu).
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Werner Fernandes now.
Role: Linux Engineer/DevOps - FinTech
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.