Head of Growth Operations
This new position is responsible for overseeing cross-functional operations across our customer facing organizations - sales, customer success and marketing. Reporting directly to GuideSpark's CFO & SVP of Solutions/Strategy, this leader will own all of GuideSpark's customer facing systems, processes and analytics. This person will manage a small team with additional dotted-line team members.
- Own all customer-facing systems used by sales, marketing and customer success
- Oversee these customer-facing analytics to deliver insights, dashboards, reports and strategies
- Work closely with the leaders of these customer-facing departments to insure the systems, processes and analytics support both department and company goals
- Among the many specific models/plans/processes/reports they will support:
- Sales & Retention Forecasting
- Pipeline Analysis
- Order management
- Comp Plans
- Deals Desk
- Sales Territory Planning
- Churn analysis
- Productivity/Optimization Analysis
- Collaborate closely with finance to ensure accurate reporting of all operational metrics
- Provide dashboards to various teams, analyzing trend data
- Manage/run meetings as needed: Sales Kick-off, Forecasting meetings, etc.
- Manage small team; along with extended team members
- 10+ years in sales operations, customer operations and/or business operations
- 5+ years operations leadership
- Strong expertise with key systems, including Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Strong process and detail orientation
- Strong financial background and experience
- Ability to influence, persuasive with details and facts
- Exceptional analytical abilities and ability to draw insights tied to progressing business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and feedback
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
GuideSpark is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer
Named on the Forbes list of Americas Most Promising Companies for 2014 & 2015
GuideSpark named #5 Fastest-Growing Private Company by the Silicon Valley Business
JournalGuideSpark selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Winner
GuideSpark named the #6 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area
Role: Head of Operations
Location: Redwood City,
Apply for this job now.