Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Then Vero Software, a global developer of CAD/CAM/CAE software, has an exciting opportunity for you! We are in need of a Territory Sales Manager for our Radan division. As a Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for business development working within a geographic territory to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers. This is a great opportunity to advance your career; we offer a lucrative compensation package and benefits!
Proven B2B sales success is mandatory. The willingness to develop, build and maintain sales pipeline is required. Cold calling, prospecting and relationship development skills are a must. The successful candidate will have experience with technical sales or software sales. Manufacturing background preferred. Additionally, excellent organizational and communication skills are necessary. A technical school degree and/or engineering degree is preferred. Regional and occasional corporate travel will be required. If you are an experienced sales professional/career minded individual, with the above qualifications, and would like to build your career with an industry leader, we want to talk to you!
As a Territory Sales Manager you will receive:
- Base salary + commission
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree desired
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years paid work experience within the manufacturing industry and/or in B2B Sales
· Demonstrate good working knowledge of CNC Machinery
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- The physical requirements of this job include:
- The ability to exert moderate, constant physical effort such as sitting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, crawling, and kneeling for 100% of the time; repetitive motion for more than 50% of the time; lifting of objects and materials weighing less than 60 pounds for less than 25% of the time; lifting of objects and materials weighing less than 5 pounds for more than 75% of the time.
- The ability to perceive and discriminate visual cues or signals 100% of the time.
- The ability to communicate verbally 100% of the time. Exposure to environmental conditions such as heat, cold, dirt, dust, and bright/dim lighting for less than 25% of the time.
Vero Software is a world leader in CADCAM software with a proven track record of reliable product delivery. Vero develops and distributes software for aiding the design and manufacturing processes, providing solutions for the tooling, production engineering, sheet metal, metal fabrication, stone and woodworking industries. The company's world-renowned brands include Alphacam, Cabinet Vision, Edgecam, Machining STRATEGIST, PEPS, Radan, SMIRT, SURFCAM, VISI, and WorkNC, along with the production control MRP system Javelin. Despite the diversity of application, these solutions have one thing in common: they all address the rising challenges of achieving manufacturing efficiencies and bring huge value to the operations where they are deployed. The company has direct offices in the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Japan, USA, Brazil, Netherlands, China and Korea, supplying products to more than 45 countries through its wholly owned subsidiaries and reseller network.
Visit us online at #removed#
Vero Software, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Territory Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.