Vital are currently looking for a Receptionist to join their team in Peterborough.
We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is willing to focus and commit for their customers. You will ideally have a background in customer service with strong administration and problem-solving skills.
The Receptionist Role:
- To ensure that all visitors receive a warm, friendly, and professional greeting.
- To consistently perform in line with agreed expectations and targets.
- To routinely follow agreed processes, practices, and behavioural expectations, to ensure applicants are tested, screened, registered, and selected in line with internal, external and compliance expectations.
- Documents records are scanned and filed in full at time of registration and in accordance to data protection legislation.
- Support weekly induction training schedule and ensure all workers receive induction training for the relevant place of work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly computer literate
- Exceptional customer service and client management skills
- Proactive mindset with a passionate and driven attitude
- The ability to multi-task and respond to changing demand
- The ability to use their own initiative to overcome obstacles
- Adept at managing multiple priorities simultaneously
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.