Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
I’m currently supporting a successful Times Top 100 business within the Professional Services sector who are looking for a Marketing Manager. The business is award-winning and a leader in their field, with a supportive and rewarding culture. This could be a great opportunity for someone looking to step up into their first Marketing Manager role, or equally an established Marketing Manager ready for a new challenge.
The Marketing Manager will be hands on and report into the head of marketing, forming part of a growing marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity, where the Marketing Manager can manage and deliver activity and campaigns to build brand awareness and leads.
- Devise and deliver marketing plans and strategies utilising the full mix of channels (incl. Web, Social, Email, PR, Print, Events etc)
- Devising delivering marketing campaigns and improving messaging across the marketing collateral to help increase brand awareness
- Work cross functionally with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Reporting and analysis on performance, including data driven insights for recommendations of improvements
- Budget management
- Market research and analysis to ensure staying ahead of competitors and current marketing trends
- Experience in a similar level Marketing role
- Strong understanding of the full marketing mix including offline and digital marketing channels
- Professional Services experience essential
- Strong communicator, team player and relationship builder
Please apply or get in touch immediately with your cv by emailing for consideration.