We are seeking a Fabrication Shop Worker to become an integral part of our team at Ranger Emergency Equipment! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms to create Emergency Service Units.
Compensation is only to start. Once we find that you can be part of our team, after 90 days, we can talk about further compensation.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Wants to learn how to weld
- Wants to learn welding tools and procedures
- Wants to learn engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Role: Fabrication Shop Worker
Location: East Providence,
Apply for this job now.