A prominent residential design and build firm is looking for a Showroom Coordinator / Executive Assistant. A successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Convert Design Coordinator's meeting notes into Daily Logs and assist with the creation of selection sheets
- Convert room by room selections into master build spec. sheets
- Scheduling design consultation meetings and answer questions while Design Coordinator is in a meeting or on site
- Help create Tile drawings through industry standard software
- Maintain the condition and general appearance of the design showroom and materials within
- Maintaining a standard professional and consistent appearance in the Studio (new office)
- Orders samples for Design Coordinator and Clients as requested
- Assist in the photography of newly constructed homes
- Play the point person on "Insta handles" (stories)
- Coordinate the Monthly Email Blast
- Help with reception needs as necessary
The Firm is looking for a friendly face with a go-to attitude to handle the high volume of tasks for our clients.
Role: Showroom Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Apply for this job now.