Warehouse Operative - Labeller
Working for our client who is a leading distributor of electrical goods. They work with big names such as Amazon, Apple, Argos and are the UK's largest distributor of FitBit.
Easy to reach location - By Bus / Free On site car park.
Job Location: Castleford WF10 area
Standard Pay Rate: £8.72 per hour - Weekly pay. Overtime rate - £13.08 per hour
Working Hours: Adhoc
Days of Work: Monday to Friday, 06.00 - 13.30 / 14.00 - 21.30
About the role
Working in the warehouse this job involves labelling of products. Use of scanners is required. Trolley pick of goods. Use WMS and SAP.
- Working in the warehouse you will be labelling products.
- Use of scanners is required.
- Trolley pick of goods
- Use WMS and SAP
What we need from you
- Previous warehouse experience
- Experience using WMS and / or SAP would be an advantage
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must have good verbal Communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Composite safety boots and a Hi Vis vest / Must wear jeans or trousers. No hoodies allowed.
In return, you can expect:
- Full training
- Nice working environment
- Free Parking
- Staff cantenn
- Free Tea, Coffee & Fruit
- Weekly pay