Installer/Service Technician (Richmond)
Compensation: Hourly rate based on experience
Employment type: Full-time
Are you great with your hands and building or assembling things?
Mobility Supercenter has been providing mobility products for the home, auto and lifestyle for over 24 years, with four locations in Virginia and South Carolina. Our Richmond, VA location is currently seeking a full-time technician for service, repairs and the installation of mobility equipment, such as stair lifts, platform lifts, wheelchair ramps, patient lifts and other mobility/accessibility devices. Experience with mobility equipment is desired, but not required.
We have a great team-oriented environment, competitive non-commissioned wages, paid holidays, vacation and personal days, medical benefits, voluntary and supplemental benefits, telemedicine membership and ongoing training opportunities. We are excited to offer this important position, come and work with a growing company and industry.
The chosen candidate must possess good mechanical ability, general electrical and construction knowledge, ability to use hand tools safely and efficiently and the ability to take instructions. Lifting in excess of 75 pounds is occasionally required, but in tandem with other installer(s). Hours are 8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Occasional over time is required.
Qualified candidates must also:
• Have a valid driver's license with clean driving record
• Have a clean criminal history record
• Pass a pre-employment drug test
• Have 1 to 4 years' experience
• Have their own tools to complete the required assignments
• Communicate, both orally and in writing with clients and staff
• Be comfortable working with and around persons with disabilities and seniors.
• Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner; work orders, receipts, etc.
• Complete jobs in allotted time frame
• Maintain a neat and clean installation vehicle at all times
• Attend required training and certification for maintenance, repair and installation guidelines
• Be available "on-call" in a rotation with other field service staff
• Love what they do, are passionate about customer service, quality work and meeting the needs of customers
We do E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification.
Role: Installer/Service Technician (Richmond)
Apply for this job now.