Act as a representative of Interserve Water carrying out work as detailed by the Remedial Works Manager.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner in support of our customers and work colleagues
- Take responsibility to deliver a first class service for the customers
- To deal with any priority remedial works following the legionella WRA or our non-conformance results (Certificate of Service) from Interserve Water risk assessors/engineers
- To ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specification
- To lead each project and be responsible for client satisfaction
- To assist in the development of a junior colleague
- Checking paperwork and service standards completed by Engineering team.
- Carry out allocated work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the Interserve Quality Management System and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications
- Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Remedial Works Manager, Branch Manager, Operations manager.
- Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Remedial Works Manager, Branch Manager, Operations manager.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
This is a mobile, field-based position covering Sheffield/Nottingham and surrounding areas.
- Surveying clients sites and produce detailed plans as required, involving travel and overnight accommodation where needed.
- Work in conjunction with the admin and management team to create an efficient and workable schedule.
- Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274.
- Organise from start to finish remedial projects from Water Risk assessments and Certificate of service reports.
- Ensure that you are performing to the required standard as detailed in the job description.
- Be available to training to enhance their capabilities and efficiency.
- Provide technical support to the regional service delivery team.
- Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly and handed in on time.
What we are looking for
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and Domestic Heating, Also any other relevant qualifications working within the Water Treatment Industry.
- Follow instructions as detailed by the Remedial Works Manager, Branch Manager, Operations manager.
- Project management and task risk assessment / method statement production.
- Health & Safety management.
- Commercial awareness.
- Planning skills.
- Customer care/relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage change successfully.
- Able to work as a member of a team.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Physically able to complete required duties.
- Driving licence.
- Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent the company.