Exciting role commencing in October for a competent chef ready to take on a new challenge at an ambitious start-up, with great potential for professional development.
We are a virtual restaurant business, looking to develop multiple food concepts, operating from commercial kitchens around London. This role will be based at our first site in Shoreditch, near Whitechapel station.
Duties to include working alongside a team of chefs, training new staff, managing the kitchen in terms of stock control, ordering, maintaining hygiene standards etc.
At present we operate a burger and a fried chicken brand so any relevant experience or interest a bonus!
40-50 hours per week.
- Team leadership within a kitchen environment
- Experience in developing new menus
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (training can be provided)
- Willing to work evening and weekend hours
- Familiar with Deliveroo and UberEats systems a bonus
- Generous hourly wage depending on experience
- Potential for career progression within the business
- Help create exciting new food concepts
- Daily communication with a young, dynamic founding team
- Free food on shift
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 to £11.00 /hour