NDH, a boutique Tax & Accounting firm, is seeking an energetic accountant to support our growing accounting and tax practice. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and an understanding of accounting principles, demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities, and have excellent communication and client service skills.
The candidate will work directly with tax partners & managers to prepare business, individual and trust income tax returns, research and analyze complex tax issues, and respond to routine tax notices. Excellent communication skills are valued as candidates will draft memos and correspond with clients and taxing authorities on occasion.
Additionally, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with early-stage, fast-growth companies and perform back-office accounting services. Candidates must have the ability to prepare and understand financial statements, provide analysis on trends and key metrics, and effectively present to clients.
Candidates should be able to efficiently multi-task to respond to demanding client needs and enjoy working in a deadline driven position. Candidates with the requisite skill set will have excellent opportunity for annual advancement. We value continuous education and have a reimbursement program in place to help you achieve your career aspirations.
We are accepting resumes consistent with the following background and ability:
• Accounting Degree from an accredited four-year university;
• CPA/CFA designation or working to possess their CPA qualification or candidacy as a CFA Charterholder;
• 1-4 years experience in accounting, preferably at a Regional or National accounting firm;
• A strong interest or experience in accounting and taxation;
• Proven understanding of transactional accounting and entries, with the ability to draft financial reports consistent with GAAP and management standards;
• Proficiency in accounting/tax software programs such as Lacerte, Quickbooks, Intacct, are preferred but not required.
• Success in prior work experience with the ability to self-manage & prioritize assignments and client interface;
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
We offer market salaries and excellent benefits (medical, 401k with company match, unlimited vacation, and more) . If you're interested in working with talented and motivated professionals in an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment, we encourage you to apply.
Role: Accounting & Tax Associate
Apply for this job now.