As a member of the Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams to support the management of sales and marketing programs for Client's Digital Media products. In this role you will closely work with different sales teams, marketing, finance and go-to-market to provide insight on sales and marketing programs. Specifically, this role will support our North America Education and Latin America Reseller sales teams. Key goals for this role would be to track and report on sales performance metrics, provide business intelligence to support decisions and the planning process. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and toward a deadline.
- Business Partner with Director of Education Sales and Sr. Manager of Latin America Sales
- Develop deep understanding and perspectives on the current state of Client's GTM & Sales business
- Defining metrics to measure reseller financial performance and managing the process to track, consolidate and provide insight on performance
- Create, publish and continually optimize weekly dashboards and scorecards to provide insight on units, ARR, revenue by reseller partner, products, market segments
- Optimize forecasting dashboard and process to provide visibility and intelligence into sales pipeline
- Weekly analysis of pipeline to create forecasts and identifying potential gaps to quarterly plan
- Financial modeling and quantitative analysis to support business decisions on promotions and program enhancements
- Support the Quarterly Business Review process
- Support sales teams with analytics for decision support
- Serve as subject-matter-expert for reseller partner data and key contributor toward continual system enhancements
- 2+ years of experience in sales operations or program management
- Knowledge of software industry channel sales models preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent reporting skills with Excel
- Advanced experience with systems tools such as Excel, MicroStrategy, Tableau and Salesforce.com
- Experience driving results through extended and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, with experience working cross-functionally to drive results.
Completion of College Education (required)
English Read Write Speak
- SALES OPERATIONS
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- TABLEAU SOFTWARE
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- SALES MODELS
- DECISION SUPPORT
- DIGITAL MEDIA
- FINANCIAL MODELING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's DegreeCompany Description
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier business and technology solutions company headquartered in the Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States, India and Singapore.
The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies.
Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Big Data/BI, Staffing Services, and Cloud Solutions.
Growing at an outstanding rate, Intelliswift has been recognized as the second largest private IT Company in the East Bay.
Role: Sales Ops Analyst
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.