I am currently hiring Cable Technicians for commercial projects in and surrounding the Ft. Lauderdale area.
6 months of experience or more is required.
Please send your resume to #removed# for consideration.
· Installation of Cat5 and Cat6 cables in commercial environments.
· Fiber rough in and termination.
· Rack and stack work, installation of assorted patch panels with cable dressing.
· Work locations include retailers, offices, and Data Centers.
· Also, have needs for A/V, burglar/security, and fire alarm installers.
· Basic low voltage hand tools including pliers, snips, punch down tool; as well as construction boots.
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screening prior to starting work.
· Reliable vehicle for travel to and from work.
- Able to do inside plant work.
BICSI certified isn't needed but preferred.
**We pay up to $250 for referral bonuses resulting in placement! If you know any qualified technicians looking for work, send them our way! **
Please reply with resume if interested
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Low Voltage Technician
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.