Theatre Practitioner - Scrub/Anaesthetics/Recovery
Up to £40,588
- 37.5 hours -
Talk to us about our relocation allowance!
Our Client's Hospital has an exciting opportunity for all Theatre Practitionersto join their warm and supportive team. We have opportunities for out Theatre Practitioners to work across scrub, anaesthetics and/or recovery. Most importantly our theatre staff are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will support across a variety of operations including Orthopaedics, joint replacements, Plastics, Gyne, ENT, general and ophthalmic.
- Prepare patients for surgery
- Review patient charts and confirm data
- Ensure medical equipment needed for surgery available
- Pass medical equipment/s to the surgeon
- Monitor patient's condition during surgery
- Cover Anaesthetic duties as and when required
- Supporting patients through their recovery period post-surgery
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse or ODP with experience in either scrub, anaesthetic or recovery.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Funded CPD and SFA courses.
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
To be considered for this position please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Chloe Hughes on #removed# or email at