A market leader in residential construction is on the look out for a Project Director to lead their large-scale developments in Tmaki Makaurau.
Reporting into the director of the company, you will be leading a team of 5 project managers, quantity surveyors and other management staff to ensure the successful development of hundreds of homes in Auckland.
Qualifications/ Experience Required
- Hold a tertiary qualifications in Project Management or in a relevant construction field
- At least 10 years solid NZ based residential development and building experience
- Build robust relationships with consultant and contractors
- Identify and remedy risk at the early stage of developments
- Ability to manage resource consent and building consent process to ensure timeframe are met
- Responsible budget and timelines, consultant and contractors performance
- Excellent documentation and communication skills in both written and spoken
- An understanding of H&S regulations and compliance
- A quick thinker, innovative and can work under pressure
- Eye for details and quality driven to meet the quality expectations
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch as this is an urgent need, and being interviewed for ASAP.
This is a strategic hire for the business and a real opportunity for the right individual to step in and make this role their own.
Get in contact with Harry directly or apply to this advert.
Direct line: #removed#
**Please note: Due to the pandemic and New Zealand currently being in nationwide lockdown restrictions, we are ONLY considering applicants who are CURRENTLY based in New Zealand. You will NOT be considered if you are not currently based here.