M&E Surveyor - 12 Month Fixed term contract (SUR905)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: To evaluate the condition of M&E installations on the garrison to inform the long-term lifecycle plan. To analyse performance trends and identify risk. To carry out root cause analysis in the event of failure.
* Inspect assets on the Garrison and prepare survey and condition reports, identifying all improvement / rectification works required
* Carry out survey work across the estate in line with the PPM schedule
* Evaluate building and plant condition from a variety of sources of information, including customer feedback, PPM reports, help desk calls, BMS, energy reports, specialist survey reports and drone footage
* NQF Level 4/5 in a relevant subject
* Recognised Technical Institute membership
* Experience of Carrying out M&E plant Condition surveys and Building Regulations.
Closing date: 22 August 2021