StaffCo Direct are actively recruiting for 5 x Class 1 drivers for one of our new extremely well recognised clients based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company's ethos and assist us in the support of our client's day to day operation.
- The role will involve trunking to depots UK Wide with an average of 1-3 drops per shift.
- You will be asked to back on to a bay where the delivery will be unloaded by the warehouse team at the depot.
- Manual unloading and handballing may be required
- Curtain side experience necessary
- A good attitude is required along with a certain amount of flexibility
- Good verbal and written skills are required as the job role will involve communicating and dealing with paperwork.
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer
- Hourly Rate: £13.50 - £18:00
- Monday to Friday and weekend shifts available
- Start Times (Days) 04:00 - 12:00
- Start times (Nights): 16:00 - 22:00
- Average shift length : 10 Hours
What we are looking for:
- Must have held a valid HGV1 (C+E) License for a minimum of 12 Months
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
- No more than 6 penalty points (no IN DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level or English
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
- Good Timekeeping
- Customer care focused
- Well presented
- Physically fit
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.