A well-established Law firm located in Macclesfield are seeking to appoint a Litigation Executive to join their Exited Issue team due to expanding their department.
The ideal Litigation Executive will possess and be able to support the department with a range of tasks including:
* Has at least 2 year's experience managing a caseload of RTA files
* Solid and consistent billing history
* Experienced handling pre-litigated and post-litigated RTA Fast Track files of 200+ files
* Client liaison
* Works to tight deadlines and manages their time effectively and works as part of a busy team.
* Target driven with an eye for business and commercial awareness whilst maintaining exceptional client care.
* Previous experience of working with Proclaim case management system is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
The successful Litigation Executive will have previous experience in a similar position. You will boast strong verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure. You will have a commercial awareness and knowledge of PROCLAIM would be advantageous.
£18,000 - £23,000
Discretionary bonus (after a successful probationary period)
29 days inclusive of bank holidays annual leave (this increases with length of service)
Death in service benefit
If this Litigation Executive role is of interest, please call Leanne on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.