- Employee is responsible for driving a 10 shift straight truck to customer sites, dropping and / or picking up self enclosed compactors containing waste bakery products, and returning them to the plant where they will dump the contents for processing. Driving is performed in tight spaces around other vehicles and foot traffic. Safe operation skills are vital.
- · Learn the safe hook, drop, and dumping operation of roll off containers
- · Pick up waste material compactors from customers as assigned by transportation manager and using prescribed routes
- · Empty loaded compactor contents in the plant and clean out residual materials
- · Fill out and maintain route sheets, vehicle inspection sheets, log books if applicable, and all records pertaining to the route, truck, and trailers
- · Maintain the mechanical, appearance, and sanitary conditions of assigned truck and compactors
- · Additional duties as assigned
- · High School Education or equivalent
- · Minimum 23 years of age
- · Valid Maryland Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- · Minimum three years experience using a CDL
- · Prior successful employment background
- · No chargeable accidents in the last three years
- · No convictions for reckless driving, DUI, or controlled substances
- · Clean, reasonably minor, or distant criminal background
- · Ability to pass a physical pre-employment and random drug test
· Must be available to work any shift as needed
· Can demonstrate driving skills with supervised road test
Compensations and Benefits:
- Home Daily
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and 401K with match
- $2,500 retention bonus
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
ReConserve is the largest, most experienced recycler of bakery, cereal grain, snack foods and related food by-products in the United States. The ReConserve names comes from the concept of recycle to conserve. At ReConserve, the philosophy of Recycle, Reprocess, and Resource Conservation is in all we do. We provide sanitary, efficient removal and recycling services to the food and feed manufacturing industries nationwide.
We serve over 1,000 small to large size food manufacturers, furnishing more systems in use today than all competitors combined. Our plants utilize the ReConserve process turning select food waste into Dried Bakery Product, a high energy, highly palatable dried component for livestock feed, marketed under the DBP brand.
Role: CDL Class A Driver - $2500 available sign on bonus
Apply for this job now.