Company: COMPUTER FUTURES - LONDON & S.E(PERMANENT AND CONTRACT)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: -£26k - £32k per annum + + 35% Shift allowance
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Permanent
Dumyat, Alloa OR North Lanarkshire
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to work from their office based in the Stirling area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client are an SME within the Medical Device sector.
Shift Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- This role operates 24/7 shifts. which is a rotating 2 week rota (2 weeks on days then 2 weeks on nights). Days 7am - 7pm, Nights 7pm - 7am.
- As a Shift Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining site-wide equipment including all manufacturing, facilities and lab equipment to an appropriate level.
- You will be expected to undertake preventative maintenance, unplanned maintenance and calibration requirements as detailed in equipment schedules and document these activities within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), along with developing and documenting maintenance & calibration schedules.
- You will also develop and source the holding of critical spare parts for all equipment.
Shift Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- A proven maintenance background in a high volume manufacturing environment utilising complex custom-built equipment.
- Ability to correctly identify and resolve equipment issues with the use of a range of aids and techniques.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office products and CMMS.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Vision inspection systems.
- Experience working with:
packaging equipment, inkjet printers, labelling systems.
variable frequency drives, servos and stepper motors.
- Knowledge of facilities and HVAC equipment & controls.
- A background in a regulated environment.
Are you the Shift Maintenance Engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Role: Shift Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Alloa, Clackmannanshire,
Apply for this job now.