$19.00 to $19.00 hourly
- Initiates and manages the complaint file, maintains accurate entry of complaints in the database and communicates to field representatives regarding information needed specific to product complaints.
- Assesses the complaint to determine if a medical device report needs to be filed with various global regulatory agencies
- Submits reports within required timeframe diligent of any unusual trends in product complaints and communicates them with mgmt.
- Complies with US FDA regulations other regulatory requirements company policies operating procedures processes and task assignments
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees customers contractors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
A degree in healthcare, science, or technical fields is preferred
Previous complaint handling experience is desirable.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.