Home based clinician needed to coordinate clinical services for children with developmental disabilities through RI. The Clinical Consultant is responsible for developing goals for treatment, supervising home-based para-professional staff, family education and support, and maintaining the therapeutic integrity of services provided. 30 hours available with benefits.
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Licensed health-care professional by Department of Health Rhode Island (DOH) in social work (LICSW), psychology, marriage and family therapist (LMFT), or a Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) with established competency in working with children with special care needs.
- Experience developing behavioral plans for children with special needs.
- Flexible Schedule
- Willingness to travel in State of RI as needed
- Developing treatment plan goals, objectives and interventions.
- Provide parent/family training as specified for each individual family’s needs specifically.
- Provide direct instruction and modeling on proper implementation of treatment interventions to the family and Direct Care Staff.
- Schedule and attend consultation meetings at the family home to review progress and concerns.
The Frank Olean Center provides an array of services to individuals of all ages with Developmental Disabilities. We inspire individuals to reach their highest potentials, and our values ensure a strong foundation of support based on our guiding principles. Our staff and volunteers strive to ensure effective programming which includes:
Providing services based on Individualized Goals
Creating opportunities for Education and Employment
Providing a Nurturing and Caring Environment
Promoting Independence and Individuality
Promoting Community Integration
Promoting Exercise and Activity for Health and Well Being
Role: Home Based Clinician
Apply for this job now.