Community Growth Associate
San Francisco, California
We are hiring a Growth Associate to join our rapidly expanding team. Whereas many growth and marketing roles are largely administrative or"maintenance" of the status quo strategy set by the supervisor, this is a role offers exposure to the front lines of strategy creation and execution. The right candidate who proves themselves in the Growth Associate role will grow quickly within the company.
The Growth Associate reports to the General Manager of one of our key international brands. You will be involved in the conception and execution of community growth strategies, as well as the management and moderation of our online groups. The Growth Associate will learn the ropes on how to create a virtuous feedback loop from our sellers and customers back to the Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams. The Growth Associate will focus heavily on growing our community by acquiring new sellers and identifying new opportunities.
This position is ideal for an individual with an entry level marketing/community management background who wants to be a part of an aggressive, growth-minded team that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
What you’ll do:
- Observe, communicate and connect with sellers from different countries to gather insights and work with team to create market analysis reports based on your findings
- Coordinate with team to develop strategies to maximize market growth potential and assist GM in calculating necessary budget estimates
- Execute strategy to support rapidly expanding seller community
- Work with the GM and the Marketing team to proactively experiment with any combination of marketing channels, including online paid acquisitions, content marketing, viral marketing, and offline marketing
- Monitor day to day community activities, responding to inquiries and drafting communications and escalate necessary issues to the team for prompt resolution
- Correspond directly with sellers and customers from around the world to ensure that regional stakeholders needs are met
What you'll need:
- An outgoing personality with a good sense of humor
- Ability to speak Bahasa required; additional Indonesian languages a plus!
- A bias for action with 100% results-oriented thinking
- Strong, concise writing skills and exceptional verbal communication skills
- At least 1 year of community building, digital marketing, or social media management experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, and fast-paced environment
What does our ideal candidate look like?
In addition to having the right technical skills, we're looking for someone that's intelligent, hard-working, and unreasonably ambitious. You should:
- Have an interest in learning about different global cultures
- Be resourceful and independent: adapt to new/difficult/changing environments and devise ways to overcome obstacles
- Have excellent professional and colloquial English writing skills
- Be excited about the idea of extremely fast growth
- Want to be a part of a fearless results-oriented team
- Have a BA in Marketing or related discipline
Scalable Press is a technology company revolutionizing the printing industry. We believe that by investing in forward-thinking technology and infrastructure, we can make it easier and faster than ever to order custom printing.
We own and operate five production centers spanning California, Texas, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. Our custom engineered systems, paired with our nationwide presence, allows us to push prices down to unprecedented lows, provide reliable quality, and offer fast turnaround times.
- Scalable Press has never raised funding - our company is bootstrapped and profitable.
- We have over 300 employees.
- Our facilities include over 200,000 square feet of production space.
- We’ve averaged triple-digit growth over the past 3 years.
- We print and ship millions of products each year.
Role: Community Growth Associate - Indonesia
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.