Green Key Resources is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing Business Development team in our Philadelphia, PA office. Rated the top recruiting firm in NYC by Crain's 2018, this is an excellent opportunity to network with the top professionals in the industry and work with Fortune 500 companies. The ideal candidate should be money motivated, and have strong communications skills.
- Offer contract and temporary services to small, midsized, and Fortune 500 companies to generate job orders.
- Network, cold call and conduct in-person meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Quantify business relationships with key decision makers/hiring managers within targeted accounts.
- Negotiate bill rates and conversion fees with clients.
- Maintain and grow client base by offering temporary services within the firm’s existing clients
- Participate in full life-cycle of recruiting including: cold calling, prescreening candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, reviewing resumes and assessing candidates’ applications.
- Work with the recruiting team to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market.
- Implement ideas and strategies to contribute to the future growth of the company.
- Excellent compensation packages with an aggressive commission structure
- Professional recruiting environment with the opportunity for advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, and holidays
- Access to a research team, ability to cross-sell with existing clients
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years of Recruiting/ Business Development experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Green Key Resources is a premier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, alternative asset management, information technology, office/legal support and human resources.
Our expertise, innovation, and commitment to our candidates and clients have made Green Key an award-winning company with a proven record of success. We know the steps it takes to build a happier future, and we're here to guide you on your way.
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.