St. Petersburg, USA
SIGN ON BONUS opportunities available of $100 !
Preferred Touch Home Care is looking for new nurses to join our team! We are a provider of in-home care services that are personalized to the needs of pediatric patients from infants to teenagers. Since 2011, we have been matching skilled nurses to our patients and their families. We want our nurses to feel just as much at home as our patients do! Preferred Touch is dedicated to providing the highest level of care, and we are in search of compassionate caregivers to join us as we continue to grow.
Big enough to meet your needs, small enough to care! At Preferred Touch, YOU are the priority!
Area: St Pete
Shifts: Day shift and Night shift available
- PRN, Part-time or Full-time hourly shift work options.
- Weekend Differential BONUSES now apply!! Work 12 hour shifts consistently on Friday Saturday and Sunday, get paid for 40 hours!
- One to One Patient Ratio, in-home with the patient.
- Competitive pay and Schedule flexibility!
- Direct deposit available.
- SIGN ON BONUS opportunities available up to $100 !
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) or
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Providing in-home, specialized care to patients one on one, including skilled pediatric nursing
- Maintaining appropriate preventative practices and procedures
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for individual patients to include physical and mental conditions of clients as well as signs and symptoms indicative of changes of condition
- Have the ability to follow Physician’s orders in evaluating and caring for the patient and advise Physician of any changes in patient's condition or needs
- Must be dependable and communicate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- A current license as an RN or LPN in the state of Florida
- G-tube experience required. Trach and Vent experience preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
Preferred Touch Home Care is a Medicare certified and CHAP accredited Home Health Agency . It is our mission to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their homes assisting them to achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self-care activities. We are committed to providing high quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs. Visit us on the web at: #removed#
Role: Home Health Nurse
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.