We are seeking a Welder Technician to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
Day Shift: 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday - Friday. Must be able to train at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for about 4 weeks.
Swing Shift: 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM Monday - Friday. Must be able to train at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for about 4 weeks.
Pay: $14.00 to $18.00 DOE
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
BBSI (NASDAQ: BBSI) is a leading provider of business management solutions, combining traits from the human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting industries to create an operational platform that differentiates it from competitors. Integrating these services on a single platform helps BBSI's small and medium-sized client companies leverage their investment in human capital by improving the efficiency of their operations. BBSI works with more than 3,000 clients across all industries in 23 states. For more information, please visit #removed#
Role: Welder Technician
Location: West Jordan,
Apply for this job now.