Company: MIDCOUNTIES CO-OPERATIVE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £10.51 per hour
About the Role:
Your next adventure starts here at Your Coop Travel! We are the one of the only travel groups in the UK which is part of larger family of businesses which form The Midcounties Co-operative, which makes our travel business even more unique!
We're an independent agency, which means we have wider choice of packages and we work closely with over 300 major tour operators. We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Assistant Travel Manager to join our growing Society and create unforgettable experiences for our members and customers.
As an Assistant Travel Manager, you will:
• Support the branch manager in motivating your branch team to create memorable experiences for customers and deliver an unrivalled experience
• Track and review sales performance and lead your team to hit targets and performance indicators and create a high-performance culture
• Coach, train and develop your staff to support them with their progression and career development
• Work innovatively to create new initiatives to increase sales and customer engagement
• Taking overall accountability for the branch in the absence of the branch manager
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need:
• Previous leadership experience
• Experience within a travel branch setting is essential
• Confidence, a sociable and vibrant nature
• Excellent communication skills
Why Join Us?
You may be thinking what makes Your Coop Travel unique? Why should I join? Here are three reasons why you should join the society! 1. Community - We believe in helping each other out colleagues and communities alike 2. Culture - We have a flexible and unique working culture where everyone has the platform to voice how we can do better3. Opportunity - We pride ourselves on the foundation that everyone should have the ability to grow and prosperJoining us means you will be part of something amazing and it also means you will have access to lots of great benefits including:
• 10% Coop Discount (20% every payday weekend on food)
• Coop Exclusive Discounts (Who doesn’t love a discount)
• 22 Days Annual Leave (Because we all need a break)
• Coop Society Membership (Because we want to know how we can do better)
• 3 Days a Year for Volunteering Hours (Now more than ever we need to support one another)
• GroceryAid Colleague Support (Because sometimes we all need a helping hand)
• Refer a Friend Reward Scheme (We want everyone to shout how a business should be run)
• Training and Development Opportunities (Because everyone can be themselves)If you are looking to bring the sunshine back to travel, we would love for you to join our fantastic team!