Ft. Pierce, USA
Administrative Assistant - Fort Pierce, FL
Southeastern Traffic Supply is a full-service traffic control provider headquartered out of Atlanta, GA. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and energetic Administrative Assistant to join our Fort Pierce Team! The full-time position is located at our Fort Pierce office and does not require outside travel.
- Review employee time sheets for accuracy and completeness. Then input for payroll
- Collect and review work orders to ensure accuracy prior to billing
- Perform initial screenings of applying candidates for appropriateness
- Answer inbound telephone calls and address as needed
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Communicate with vendors to order various supplies
- Coordinate regularly with our Atlanta via phone and email office as needed
- Provide support to the local management team regarding administrative requests
- 1-2 years previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work independently without requiring direct supervision
- Comfortable working with firm deadlines and completing tasks on time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel and generating reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Successful candidates must accept some flexibility in work hours and weekly schedule. In most cases, the typical work week is 40 hours, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm with a 30-minute lunch break. This is a salaried position with compensation paid for any overtime hours. Candidate will be eligible for company health insurance following 90 continuous days of employment. Interested candidates should respond with a resume and salary requirements.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ft. Pierce,
Apply for this job now.