ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, National Accounts.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you some more.
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Have you got the power to transform problems into first-class solutions?
YES? You might be just the person we're looking for.
Let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
Speaking of great people, at ADP we are driven by you bringing your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to make us even better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we will support you all the way. If you're motivated by success for yourself and your team, you belong at ADP.
The world's largest companies -- including 80% of the Fortune 500 -- count on our Human Capital Management solutions. As a Sales Representative, National Accounts, you'll grow new market share for ADP's cloud-based Human Resources solutions to large market prospects within a defined territory. You will bring proven expertise and responsiveness to the table every day on a team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and unwavering relationships with our clients and prospects. We are passionate and committed to our current and future clients' success in the ever-changing world of work. Are you like-minded? Want to be part of our winning team?
Not convinced yet? This career opportunity not only offers significant earnings potential but maximum exposure for career advancement. We will support your personal training and development in an informal, diverse, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedules.
Does this sound like you?
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
- Passionate Advocate. You strengthen relationships and build advocacy while delivering measureable results.
- Fearless. You embrace challenges and know no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. You live integrity and deliver on promises... every time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Attain or exceed 100% of assigned revenue and product goals within assigned accounts.
- Develop annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for attainment of assigned revenue and product goals.
- Compile "Account Plan" documents for prospective clients, describing existing products and services used, potential product sales and related selling strategy to create robust pipeline.
- Maintain a current prospective business report identifying potential business and activities necessary to close client accounts.
- Develop prospective client sources utilizing various communication mediums, including personal contact mailings and planning client seminars.
- Utilize sales automation tools to define market penetration strategies. Identify and target competitive prospects and plan strategy to increase market share.
- Work with U.S. and Global National Accounts sales teams on joint and global client opportunities and relationships.
- Broaden knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products.
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Qualifications
- 10 -- 15 years sales experience
- Proven ability to sell complex National Account enterprise solutions
- Proven ability to effectively prospect into C-Suite and continually achieve or exceed sales quota
- Keen discovery skills and a desire to challenge prospects to improve their business processes
- Excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in persuasive communications
- Industry knowledge and/or knowledge of ADP's competitors is an asset
- Demonstrated success in a team selling environment
- Skilled in effective use of CRM
- Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to fresh ideas.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.